Indian Coast Gaurd Admit Card 02/2017
The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers) and invites ‘online’ application. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24.11.2016 to 18.12.2016.
ICG Assistant Commandant Admit Card 02/2017
Admit Card for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2017 will be available online at Indian Coast Guard official website. Download Indian Coast Guard Admit Card prior to appearing before Preliminary Selection Board. Selection will be at Kolkata, Chennai, Noida, Mumbai Centers. Candidates who will be submitted their application form on or before the last date of application i.e., 18 Dec 2016 and shortlist will be eligible to download the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 02/2017
Assistant Commandant Admit Card 02/2017
Name of the Post: Assistant Commandant
Name of the Branch:
1. General Duty
2. General Duty (Pilot)
3. Technical (Electrical/ Electronics)
4. Technical (Mechanical/ Aeronautical)
5. Commercial Pilot License – SSA
- For S.N. 1 & 2: Bachelor’s degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate (10+2) with 60% aggregate marks in Maths & Physics.
- For S.N. 3 & 4: Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate OR Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) with 60% marks OR Three year diploma course with an aggregate of 60%.
- For S.N. 5: Intermediate (10+2) with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current/ valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/ validated by DGCA.
- For S.N. 6: Degree in Law with minimum 60 % marks.
Click Here For Official Detail
Click Here For Admit Card